International Taxation Consultants in Dubai, UAE
Why stress about the juggling between diverse tax regimes from different countries?
Let the expert international taxation consultants handle them to achieve compliance.
Significance of international tax compliance
UAE is a popular business hub in the world, particularly in the Middle East region. Many international businesses operate in UAE and conduct local and cross-border transactions. These transactions need to follow local and international taxation laws to be tax compliant.
With the introduction of excise tax in 2017, VAT in 2018, and corporate tax in 2023, many changes have occurred in business taxation. Also, UAE commits to the following initiatives:
Exchange of Information on Request (EOIR)
Automatic Exchange of Information
Common Reporting Standards (CRS)
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
Base Erosion and Profit Sharing (BEPS)
Commitment to all this requires UAE entities to follow international business taxation rules. The country needs to show its compliance with all taxation regulations in other countries. International tax compliance leads to:
Our international business taxation services
International taxation advisory services
- Withholding tax implications on payouts to non-residents
- Analysing tax treaties for tax relief availability
- PE exposure and related tax effects
- Minimising tax burdens for expatriates
International taxation planning
Our involvement includes:
- The assessment of cross-border transactions with related and independent parties
- An analysis of the implications of local taxation, double tax agreements, and multilateral treaties
- The identification of your business’s tax position
- Planning to achieve tax efficiency
- Creating an effective strategy
All this helps you solve cross-border tax difficulties affecting your business operations. Thus, you can avoid potential risks. Our international tax planning services also provide a robust tax strategy for your business. It aligns with your corporate strategy and improves tax compliance for all group companies.
Business expansion and capital structuring
- Long-term and short-term planning
- Structuring your outbound and inbound investments
- Suitable vehicles for these investments
International tax compliance
The aim is to meet international tax standards. It requires a complete focus on increasing transparency and tax efficiencies. With these objectives, we help your business grow and stay compliant. We make compliance easier, smoother, and more accurate to minimise non-compliance penalties for your business.
For 100% assistance on international business taxation issues,
Contact our expert international taxation consultants in UAE.